By TXMMA Staff
“Daywalker” scores first round finish in main event title fight; other quick results from XKO 30
DALLAS, TX – “To God be the Glory I am a champion,” mentioned Rashad Coulter fresh off his first round TKO win over Allen Nelson at XKO 30 this past weekend. Known to his fans as the “Daywalker,” Rashad made the cut down to the 205 limit but carried his power with him as we finished his opponent en route to becoming XKO’s inaugural light heavyweight champion. The victory moves him to 3-0 in his last three fights and 6-1 overall.
Elsewhere at XKO 30, veteran Eliasar Rodriguez put a stop to Josh Mosquea’s pro win streak at two, denying him that third straight win by splt decision. Rodriguez now moves to 8-5 overall while Josh moves to 2-1.
As for the rookies, JT Hudson, Shana Dobson and Dominique Gallagher-Gonzales started off their pro careers with a win at XKO 30, defeating David Miramontes, KC Spatz and Julie Cancelloni-Toledo respectively. Hudson got the finish in his fight but it was Dobson and Spatz who stole the show on the undercard with their three-round slugfest.
Check out complete results from XKO 30 below.
Xtreme Knockout 30 – Quick Results from April 30, 2016
- Rashad Coulter def. Allen Nelson by TKO, RD1 * 205 TITLE
- Eliasar Rodriguez def. Josh Mosquea by Split Decision
- Will Florentino def. Kevin Holland by Split Decision * Muay Thai bout
- JT Hudson def. David Miramontes by submission (RNC), RD2
- Shana Dobson def. Cassandra Spatz by unanimous decision * FOTN
- Dominique Gallagher-Gonzales def. Julie Cancelloni-Toledo by unanimous decision.
- Dustin Clements def. Ezekiel Tuinei-Wily by KO, RD2
- Peter Stanonik def. Sonnie Anzaldua by TKO (doc stoppage – cut), RD2 * Muay Thai bout