By TXMMA Staff
Legacy FC works with Dallas area tech incubators and charitable organizations to bring forth the Black Tie Brawl
DALLAS, TX – Legacy FC made a quick stop in Dallas, TX this past Thursday, November 20th for Legacy Amateur Series 18. This time around the organization worked in conjunction with organizations such as The TouchDown Club, Raise Funds Network, and Real Estate Deal Sheet in order to bring forth this fight night for charity. Also known as the TDC Black Tie Brawl, LAM 18 served as a fundraiser to raise awareness for children born with Down Syndrome & other developmental disabilities.
As for the in-cage action, the Black Tie Brawl featured 8 bouts on the night.
Argentine flyweight “Ninja” Federico Oliveira was able to even his record at 3-3 following his main event win over Tyler Mase.
Now fighting out of Octagon MMA, Rob Butler was also able to score an impressive win at LAS 18, knocking out Eliel Gama just 12 seconds into the third round.
Other winners included 21 year old Houstonian Clarence Brown, once known as a local street brawler but past proving himself to be a competent fighter now with 5 fights under his belt. He picked up the TKO win at the Black Tie Brawl.
Check out complete results from the mid-week event below.
Legacy Amateur Series 18 – Quick Results from November 20, 2014
- Federico Olivera over Tyler Mase by decision
- Rob Butler over Eliel Gama by KO, RD3 (0:12)
- Victor Oreamuno over Joe Longoria by decision
- Clarence Brown over Maury Mouton by TKO/RSC, RD3 (2:51)
- Ryan Connelly over Andrew Camacho by submission, RD1 (1:40)
- Armando Villereal Jr over Dylan Ashburn by decision
- Joao Paulo Fernandes over Josh Thompson by decision
- Ulyses Aguila over Donis Francois by submission, RD2 (1:19)